Lena Meyer-Landrut: Fans reproach her THEREFORE – “I hope that can change”
After months of retreating, come Lena Meyer-Landrut now stronger than ever back. In addition to a new single and an upcoming album, the singer also has her own fashion brand in her luggage.
“A lot less” is their name and is Lena’s pride and joy. But not all followers of Lena Meyer-Landrut share this euphoria with their idol. Critical voices are also making their way online.
Lena Meyer-Landrut publishes her own fashion collection – fan feels uncomfortable
Presented on Instagram Lena Meyer-Landrut their designs. From crop tops to jogging pants to sexy dresses, there is actually something for every taste. But there we come to the first point of criticism, which is mentioned in the comments.
“I think it’s a shame that the clothes are unfortunately too tailored to slim people. I really don’t feel comfortable in my skin in a crop top or tight-fitting short dress … and I think I’m not the only one. The couple of loose T-shirts don’t tear it off either. I hope that can still change in a second collection, ”comments a frustrated follower.
Lena made sure that her clothes were available in sizes XS to XXXL. But that doesn’t change anything about the cut, which some fans apparently find anything but advantageous.
This is Lena Meyer-Landrut:
- Lena Johanna Therese Meyer-Landrut was born on May 23, 1991 in Hanover
- At the age of 18 she was discovered by TV star Stefan Raab
- On May 29, 2010 she won the Eurovision Song Contest with her song “Satellite”
- In addition to music, Lena also works as a model and voice actress
- From 2013 to 2016 she was seen as a coach in the casting show “The Voice Kids”, alongside Mark Forster, among others
- Lena Meyer-Landrut was also on the jury for “Our Song 2017”
Lena Meyer-Landrut: copied from Kim Kardashian? Users raise nasty allegations
Another user notes that the designs of the “a lot less” collection would remind her very much of the “Skims” designs by Kim Kardashian: “Oh, someone was extremely different from Kim Kardashian and her brand ‘Skims’. get inspired. ”
In fact, both Lena Meyer-Landrut and the American queen of reality TV seem to be following the same style. Of course, they are not alone in this. Because: Earthy tones in particular are more popular than ever.
Another follower is very interested in the topic of sustainability and is visibly disappointed that you can obviously hardly find out anything about the production conditions of “a lot less”.
Lena Meyer-Landrut: This question from the followers provides material for discussion
“Folks, where is the transparency you are talking about? I’m interested in where and under what conditions the pieces are made. And are there labels or seals that confirm this sustainability that you speak of? Organic cotton does not mean that a garment is sustainable. And especially not in the fiber mix with elastane! ”, She complains under Lena’s contribution.
More about Lena Meyer-Landrut:
Lena Meyer-Landrut addresses a sensitive topic – “Doesn’t mean that you are crazy”
“Sing my song”: This scene between Lena Meyer-Landrut and Mark Forster will not be forgotten – “I’m getting very hot”
Lena Meyer-Landrut posts a photo with HIM: fans are happy – “You are so cute together”
Other users also check out the comments:
- “Are they made fairly? And from what materials exactly? ”
- “What exactly are the sustainability / fair trade criteria for ‘a lot less’?”
- “The ‘AboutYou’ page says nothing about the production conditions and the materials only say ‘cotton’ or ‘viscose’. (High quality …?) So the clothes are not produced ecologically. Manufactured in the EU at the prices probably not anyway. “
- “Are they made fairly? If so, where? Certificate?”
So far, none of them have received an answer. Too bad. But to Lena’s delight, the positive comments predominate. Her fans are blown away by the simple, yet elegant looks of the musician.
In her new single “Strip”, Lena Meyer-Landrut emphasizes that she no longer wants to be talked into by strange voices anyway. More here >>>