Since last May 27, contributors to the Private Pension System who seek to withdraw up to S / 17,600 (4 UIT) of their savings began to register on the consultation page of the Association of AFP, according to a schedule established based on the last digit of the DNI.
Although you are already one of those who made your request on the corresponding date, but you ‘regretted’ putting the full amount or you no longer want to take out that money, do not worry because we will absolve this question below.
SIGHT: AFP Retirement: Can I request the S / 17,600 if I am abroad?
What should I do?
In accordance with Article 2 of Law 31192, in the point that refers to the procedure for the withdrawal of up to 4 UITs, it is specified that if an affiliate who has already submitted his application to the Pension Fund Administrator to which he belongs already You do not want to withdraw the funds from your Individual Capitalization Account, you can request it only once from your AFP.
But this should not be done at any time, but will have to notify its AFP ten days before disbursement for it to proceed.
However, this law is not applicable to those who qualify to access the Early Retirement System for Unemployment.
Remember that the withdrawal of the funds of up to 4 UIT maintains the condition of intangible, not being able to be subject to discount, legal or contractual compensation, embargo, retention, any form of affectation, be it by judicial and / or administrative order, without distinction of the account in which they have been deposited. That is, it does not apply to judicial or conventional withholdings derived from maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn.
SIGHT: AFP: follow these steps to withdraw up to S / 17,600 from your pension fund
The AFP Association established a schedule based on the last digit or letter of the identity document. It should be noted that the dates are valid for Peru and abroad.
Steps to register the application
Login to www.consultaretiroafp.pe. Then you need to perform the following steps:
- Select the type of identity document.
- Enter the document number.
- Enter the check digit.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on “I am not a robot”.
- Click on “consult”.
When will I be deposited?
In accordance with SBS Resolution No. 1484-2021, each AFP will order the delivery of the funds according to a schedule.
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT: within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date the request was submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT: within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, counted from the date of the first disbursement by the AFP.
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the amount requested up to 2 UIT: Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date the second disbursement was made by the AFP.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Kantar: This is the top 10 of the brands most chosen by Peruvians in a pandemic
- SBS, MEF and BCR against projects to advance the early retirement age
- 600 LINK voucher: check here with your ID if you access the subsidy and when it corresponds to you to collect it