New delivery. The fourth season of “Elite” premiered this June 18 through the streaming giant Netflix and viewers can enjoy it from 2 am in Peru.
SIGHT: “Elite 4”: this is our review of the first two episodes of the series | NO SPOILERS
According to Carlos Montero, one of the creators of the Spanish success, this fourth installment maintains the same DNA from previous seasons, but loaded with vices and debauchery.
This season has eight episodes, as well as the participation of Miguel Bernardeau (Guzmán), Itzán Escamilla (Samuel), Arón Piper (Ander), Omar Ayuso (Omar), Claudia Salas (Rebeca) and Georgina Amorós (Cayetana).
What to expect from this new season?
After the departure of several actors such as Danna Paola, Ester Exposito, Jorge López, Mina El Hammani and Álvaro Rico, the public is waiting for how they will make this fourth installment just as successful.
“The new characters are going to bring a lot of strength, a lot of freshness, and we’ve tried to make that run throughout the season.“Said Montero.
This fourth part of “Elite” has at the center of the plot an explosive family formed by Benjamin, the new director of Las Encinas (played by actor Diego Martín), who gets to change the rules, and his three children, Ari , Mencía and Patrick.
Elite: “Short stories”
Before the premiere of the fourth season of “Elite”, Netflix released short episodes about some of its characters, which sought to expand or close some stories that were unfinished in the previous season.
From this week, the four stories are available on the streaming platform. Each one has 3 episodes.
- June 14th: ‘ELITE Short stories: Guzmán Caye & Rebe’
- June, 15: ‘ELITE Short stories: Nadia & Guzmán’
- June 16: ‘ELITE Short stories: Omar Ander & Alexis’
- June 17: ‘ELITE Short stories: Carla & Samuel’
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- “Elite”: Your Costume Designer’s Reaction to the Classic Peruvian Gray Uniform
- “Elite”: Cayetana confesses why she began to tell lies and other revelations of “Short stories”
- “Elite: Short stories” with Omar, Ander and Alexis and the pain of farewells in the face of death
- “Elite: Short Stories”: Nadia and Guzmán and the beginning of a separation that was sung