Noah: reinforced searches for missing boy in Proença-a-Velha

The searches to find the boy under the age of three who has been missing since Wednesday in Proença-a-Velha, Castelo Branco, were reinforced and mobilized at 7:30 am around three dozen troops, ‘drones’ and firearms teams .

Searches during the night were unsuccessful. The child has not yet been found. This morning the teams were reinforced. We have 28 troops on the ground and three teams committed: on foot teams, ‘drones’ and cynotechnic teams”, the communication and public relations officer of the Territorial Command of the Castelo Branco GNR told Lusa.

Captain Jorge Massano also said that the perimeter of the searches was extended, but still in the area of ​​Proença-a-Velha, in the municipality of Idanha-a-Nova, district of Castelo Branco.

So far there are still no clues as to the child’s whereabouts.” said.

This Thursday, a piece of clothing was found, said the GNR, which does not confirm whether it belongs to the child or not. However, the searches were concentrated in the area where the shirt appeared, indicating that this could be a relevant clue.

On Wednesday, Jorge Massano told Lusa that the alert for the child’s disappearance was given at 8:30 am and that it led to the mounting of a search and rescue operation.

According to the official, the device was reinforced throughout the day and includes ‘drones’, cynotechnical teams, GNR military and some people, with the searches taking place in a “very wide” area of ​​that locality.

According to the same source, the boy, aged between “two and three years old”, will have disappeared from the house and the warning was given by his parents, not knowing the circumstances of what happened.

In addition to the GNR military, the Judiciary Police are also in place, he added.

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply