The bench of Wide Front asked the prosecutor of the Nation, Zoraida Avalos, prosecute the elected Congressman of Popular Renovation Jorge Montoya for the alleged crime of incitement to sedition.
SIGHT: Jorge Montoya: “I am not encouraging to ignore results, but it would be more prudent to do a second round again”
Through a document sent this Wednesday, June 16, the parliamentary group considered that the retired admiral “It has prompted the annulment of the general elections and the establishment of an unconstitutional government” with your posts on Twitter.
“Repeatedly, [Jorge Montoya] has incited the annulment of the general elections and the establishment of an unconstitutional government, under the pretext of the presumed invalidity of the results of the second electoral round, after the accounting of 100% of the minutes by the National Office of Electoral Processes”, It reads in the order.
“These facts evidently show that we are facing acts of criminal connotation that deserve to be investigated by the Public Ministry, in order to define responsibilities and prevent future conflicts that could put democracy, the Constitutional State of Law and fundamental rights at risk. of the citizens of Peru”Says the document.
On Monday, June 14, Montoya indicated through his Twitter account that electoral bodies should carry out “A new second round” of the general elections considering that there are “Irregularities”.
The legitimacy of the future ruler will be null before the dozens of irregularities in this electoral process with a fragile governability and stability. Canceling and calling new elections will be the most prudent solution to avoid the possible ungovernability that lies ahead.
— Jorge Montoya 🇵🇪 (@Alm_Montoya) June 15, 2021
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pedro Castillo: “We are not here to make any gesture to destabilize, divide, or hit democracy, we seek to strengthen it”
- This Thursday, JNE reviewed 12 appeal files of the records observed
- Elections 2021: Julián Palacín regrets that “they are violating the Constitution” taking the electoral issue to the Judiciary
- Elections 2021: Results of the second round remain in the hands of the electoral justice
- ONPE 100% of tally sheets: Pedro Castillo surpasses Keiko Fujimori by 44,058 votes
- Keiko Fujimori’s claims against JNE are supported by parties that supported her in the second round