The Lima Stock Exchange (BVL) closed the session on Wednesday with almost all its indicators down, except for the industrial and construction indices.
The General Index of the stock market fell 1.24% today to 18,964.58 points. For its part, the selective index, which concentrates the most liquid stocks on the market, fell 1.14% to 499.91 units.
SIGHT: BVL erases all its advances for the year amid prevailing electoral uncertainty
By sectors, the mining index recorded the largest decline, falling 1.63% to 392.01 integers. It is followed by the financial index, which fell 1.19% to 838.58 points.
The consumer staples index also fell (-0.89%) to 1,024.95 units. On the other hand, the indices of utilities and electricity companies both fell 0.35%, the first to 527.28 points and the second to 514.76 integers, respectively.
The index of construction companies closed on the rise, which advanced 2.04% to 198.7 units; and the industrials index, which climbed 0.55% to 178.53 points.
In the foreign exchange field, the dollar closed with a rise of 0.64% to S / 3,910, according to data from the Central Reserve Bank of Peru (BCR).
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Dollar in a historic high and BVL in the red: How do the markets receive the partial results of the elections?
- Exchange rate: What is the response to the rise in the dollar at the close of this Wednesday? | ANALYSIS
- AFP Withdrawal: Can I withdraw the S / 17,600 if I don’t have a bank account?
- 600 LINK voucher: check HERE if your home is a beneficiary and when it corresponds to you to collect it
- Withdrawal AFP: why did you create a new bank account for me to receive the deposit?