Bochum. A man from Witten is in on his motorcycle Bochum lost his life.
The Witten was in Bochum-Querenburg on the road on Tuesday morning when he collided head-on with a car.
• More topics:
Ruhrpark Bochum: Further easing in the shopping center – but one measure is bothering customers
Bochum: When you see these “strikingly pretty” girls – call the police!
Bochum: crass video! This is how crazy VfL fans celebrate the 700th birthday of the city
Bochum: A stranger wants to know how to correctly pronounce your new home in Ruhr German
After initial investigations by the police, the 60-year-old overtook a scooter in the area of a slight left turn over the oncoming traffic.
>>> Bochum: After allegations of fraud in rapid test centers – now the city is drawing tough consequences
Bochum: Motorcyclist crashes into a car and dies
At the same time, a 55-year-old Hattinger met him in his car and there was a head-on collision between the motorcycle and the car.
That is the accident statistics NRW 2020
- 430 people died on the streets of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 26 fewer than in 2019
- so few people have died in accidents on the streets of North Rhine-Westphalia since the statistics began to be recorded in 1953
- The main reason for this is the pandemic and the associated restricted mobility
- There were 12,110 seriously injured people
- There were 54,492 slightly injured
- There were 556,161 accidents nationwide – 16.4 percent fewer than in 2019
Despite immediate resuscitation measures, the 60-year-old died at the scene of the accident.
>>> Bochum: Attention, if these “police officers” ring your doorbell, you should definitely not let them in!
The traffic commissioner takes on further investigations. (fb)