3 sisters were in maximum danger due to a gas leak and the oldest was hospitalized

Personnel from Police Station 17, Fire Brigade and Medical Emergencies 107 had to travel to the CGT neighborhood, Chimbas, to assist three sisters who were becoming intoxicated with gas emanating from the kitchen oven.

The three sisters, aged 14, 16 and 18, heated the house with the oven and did not realize that at one point the flame went out so the gas continued to flow, which was poisoning them.

Given the symptoms of decompensation, they had time to ask for help and were assisted, although the older female had to be hospitalized to evaluate her evolution.

window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId: “128555857253291”,
xfbml: true,
version: “v2.6”
});

};

(function(d, s, id){
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) { return; }
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “https://connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply