Payflow, the app that allows employees to collect their salary whenever they want ... or so they say

Imagine being in a store, that you do not get the money to buy a garment and be able to instantly have part of your salary. It is not something utopian or unreal, it exists and is called Payflow. This application allows employees to instantly collect their salary on demand as if it were a bizum.

You can collect what already corresponds to you for the days you have worked whenever you want and the amount you want, that is, “from day 2 you can start collecting,” explains co-founder Avinash Sukhwani. The company can set limits. Avinash says that they have clients who only let their employees charge 40% of what is already due to them, “thinking that the other 60% are for fixed expenses such as rent”.

In the year that the company has, they already have about 150 contracted companies, “they are generally sectors with modest salaries such as the hotel and catering industry or production,” explains the co-founder. The app has been very well received, “between 40 and 50% of employees usually download it and use it more than once a month”. The use, he says, is quite responsible, “most are usually small amounts of about 30 euros.”

s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,’script’,
fbq(‘init’, ‘375503209485935’);
fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’);

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply