In the case of detecting that an egg was thrown onto the windshield of the car, it is recommended:
• Keep calm
• Do not operate the windshield wiper, in order to avoid loss of visibility
• Do not stop the car and for any reason, get off to claim the action, since criminals take advantage of the moment to assault the driver or steal the vehicle.
• Lean on your rearview mirrors to detect anything unusual
• Proceed with caution and find a safe place to stop.
In case of detecting crashed eggs on the facades of homes, it is recommended:
• Avoid providing personal information through social networks
• Do not talk in public places about future trips or outings.
• Make sure that a trusted person is always at home.
• In the absence of the inhabitants, order relatives or acquaintances to make sporadic visits to the property at different times
• Apply the “Vigilante Neighbor” program and have constant communication with them through neighborhood chats.