They left their home, left a stove on, and lost everything to a fire

A young couple lost everything to a fire that destroyed all their belongings.

According to police sources, it all happened when Julieta Jácamo, 33, left a halogen stove on and left her home located in the vicinity of Meglioli, south of Ignacio de la Roza, in Rivadavia.

Upon arrival, they found that a fire broke out that completely consumed the house, producing total losses.

window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId: “128555857253291”,
xfbml: true,
version: “v2.6”
});

};

(function(d, s, id){
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) { return; }
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “https://connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more
READ ALSO:  Navalny's health: Macron expresses to Putin "his serious concern"

Leave a Reply