Rocío’s ex-boyfriend was a suspect after buying a chainsaw and tracing her mobile

The Civil Guard decided to release him with “passive surveillance”, controlling that he did not leave town and hoping that he would make “a mistake”

One of the posters attached to a car with the photograph of the 17-year-old Roco Caz.

The Civil Guard suspected from the beginning that the ex-boyfriend of Roco Caz, the 17-year-old minor who disappeared in Martn de la Jara (Seville), was related to his absence after verifying that he had bought a chainsaw online days before the event and that the girl’s cell phone did not mark movements outside of Estepa.

The young woman arrived in this Sevillian town on June 3, the day she disappeared, to meet with her ex-boyfriend and father of her 4 month old baby, and at that point the trace of the minor’s phone is lost, so the agents always suspected that the young woman had not left the townDespite the alleged messages sent to the family by her in the early morning of June 4 saying that she had gone to Badajoz after stealing 300 euros from her ex-partner, sources of the investigation have informed Efe.

In those messages, which the Civil Guard also compared with the young woman’s writing, the young woman told her sister Ana that at five in the morning a young man from Badajoz had picked her up at her ex-boyfriend’s door and left. She had gone with him to work picking garlic and marrying, as well as asking her family for Adrin, the ex-boyfriend, to take care of the baby.

READ ALSO:  The captain of the marina, about the father of the missing girls in Tenerife: "They found him nervous"

In the message he explained that he was already in the town of Lucena On the way to Badajoz, which made the agents even more suspicious, since neither the Cordoba municipality is on the way to Badajoz from Estepa, nor had Roco’s mobile phone left Estepa.

However, already extra initially that Adrin did not report the theft of the alleged 300 euros, but when tracking his movements on the internet they found that he had bought a chainsaw days before, which made the fence around him tighten, although the Civil Guard decided release him with “passive surveillance“, controlling that he did not leave the town and waiting for me to make “a mistake” in case of having the minor kidnapped.

This Wednesday, he was called to the Estepa barracks to testify as a witness, and 24 hours later he appeared at the barracks with a lawyer and confessed to the crime.

(function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(d.getElementById(id))return;js=d.createElement(s);;js.src=””;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}(document,’script’,’facebook-jssdk’)); .

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *