The incidence rates of prostate cancer more than 30,000 new cases are diagnosed in Spain and only in our country 6,000 people die per year because of this disease.
How to avoid prostate cancer?
Most of the tests that are done before the prevention for prostate cancer Their main objective is to be able to discover cancer before any symptoms can appear. The screening tests can help find early stage cancers in order to make them easier to deal with. Some of those of those tests are:
- Rectal examination (DRE).
- PSA blood test.
- Prostate biopsy.
Ways to prevent prostate cancer
Several studies agree that these are some of the preventive actions for prostate cancer:
- Exercising: performing activities on a regular basis significantly reduces the storage of toxins in our body.
- Make inappropriate use of drugs: the conventional consumption of drugs by patients accumulates chemicals in our body that in the long run can trigger complications.
- Food care: it is advisable to reduce the consumption of red meats that are well cooked and common oils.
- Increased sexual activity: a healthy sexual activity will keep the prostate active and healthy.