Dortmund: Urgent! Police are looking for a missing woman (18) – she has a baby with her
Dortmund. The police out Dortmund has been looking for 18-year-old mother Tiffany S and her little daughter since the early hours of the morning.
If you have them in Dortmund please report to the police immediately.
Dortmund: Who is Tiffany S.?
The 18-year-old is the mother of a four-week-old girl. Due to the living conditions, the police and youth welfare office assume that the baby could currently be in acute danger.
She was last seen in a mother-child facility in Iserlohn. The young mother left this at around 4.15 a.m. Since then, the two have been swallowed up by the earth.
Since, according to the police, the woman likes to be in Dortmund, she asks Dortmunders to look out for the young mother and to contact them immediately if there are any clues.
This is the city of Dortmund:
- was first mentioned in writing in 880 (as ‘Throtmanni’)
- has 588,250 inhabitants (as of December 2019), making it the ninth largest city in Germany
- The largest city in the Ruhr area in terms of area and population
- the Signal-Iduna-Park (home stadium of Borussia Dortmund) is the largest football stadium in Germany with over 81,000 seats
- further sights: Westfalenpark, Dortmunder U, German Football Museum
- Lord Mayor is Thomas Westphal (SPD)
Dortmund: That’s how you recognize the 18-year-old
Tiffany S. is corpulent and 165 cm tall. She has long brown hair with blonde highlights and, according to the police, mostly wears colorful sneakers.
More topics out Dortmund:
Borussia Dortmund: Hakimi before change – does ER of all things destroy all hopes of BVB fans?
Dortmund: Huge construction hole on the B1 – only a few know what was going on here in the past
Dortmund: madness! In these statistics, the city is in first place in Germany
Your baby should be in a gray and beige stroller with pink and gold details. Attached to the stroller should be a diaper bag. (mbe)