“Breakfast TV”: Subject hotel sex – Marlene Lufen reveals HIS secret
Bed lull after Corona? They can do that Sat.1-„Breakfast television“Moderators Marlene Lufen, Daniel Boschmann and Lukas Haunerland don’t leave it like that. They reveal places where men and women can let off steam.
It was about sex in unusual places, to be precise. So they seem Sat.1-„Breakfast television“Moderators want to revive the love life of the audience after the long lockdown months. And it became very revealing.
“Breakfast TV”: Marlene Lufen chats about sex in a hotel
Marlene Lufen took the chat as an opportunity to divulge a colleague’s secret sex preference. He is crazy about sex in the hotel.
“I was once told by a sports colleague from another broadcaster that he probably said at the reception of a hotel: ‘Whenever I check into a hotel, I get horny.’ That’s just a quote, ”says the moderator and laughs while emphasizing the ominous colleague’s saying with an Austrian accent.
This is the Sat.1 “Breakfast TV”:
- The Sat.1 morning magazine has been reporting on current world events, trends and everyday tips since 1987
- The moderator team consists of Marlene Lufen, Karen Heinrichs, Matthias Killing, Alina Merkau, Christian Wackert and Daniel Boschmann
- The presenter Jule Gölsdorf has also been featured in Sat.1 magazine since spring 2021
- The program will be broadcast live from Berlin Monday to Friday from 5.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- There are always prominent guests on the show
- The news, recipes and the horoscope are also picked up on breakfast television
“Breakfast TV”: Who is the ominous sports colleague?
Unfortunately, Lufen did not reveal the man’s name. But Daniel Boschmann goes straight to the search for clues. “You can just guess the country,” grins the moderator.
However, nothing more was revealed. Maybe it’s better that way …
More about “breakfast television”:
“Breakfast TV”: Alina Merkau groans loudly at this offer from Matthias Killing! “If you ever want to satisfy yourself”
Sat.1: Marlene Lufen comments on scandal – fans frustrated: “so lying”
“Breakfast TV”: Reporter Lukas reveals a slippery trick – colleague: “It’ll be very different for me!”
A very different kind of secret was recently revealed by Sat.1 celebrity expert Vanessa Blumhagen. She revealed in a video how she spends her free hours. An RTL colleague could not resist a tip.
This is Marlene Lufen:
- Marlene Lufen was born on December 18, 1970 in Berlin
- She works as a television presenter
- Lufen has been with Sat.1 “Breakfast TV” since 1997
Alina Merkau will soon be going on her well-deserved baby break. In an interview, she not only revealed how long she will be gone, but also the gender of her unborn child. You can find all information here.
Meanwhile, your colleague Daniel Boschmann caused a stir with a daring action. You can find out here why the Sat.1 viewers suddenly worried about him.