AgroGalaxy buys input company Ferrari Zagatto for R$ 112.8 million

AgroGalaxy is one of the largest agricultural input retail platforms in the country, controlled by the private equity fund Aqua Capital

To platform AgroGalaxy announced this Friday the acquisition 80% of the capital of the Paraná input company Ferrari Zagatto, in a deal of 112.8 million reais, as communicated to the market.

The operation and signing of the contract were approved at a meeting of the Board of Directors of the purchasing company, held the day before.

The closing of the transaction is subject to conditions precedent, including obtaining all necessary regulatory approvals, including that of the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (Cade), said the statement.

“The completion of the transaction, upon closing, will represent another important step for the company in its inorganic growth and consolidation strategy, through the acquisition of yet another company from the AgroGalaxy group.”

O AgroGalaxy is one of the largest agricultural inputs retail platforms in the country, controlled by the private equity fund Aqua Capital, with consolidated net income of 4.5 billion reais in the 12 months ended in March.

Me and Ferrari Zagatto is a chain that operates in the retail of agricultural inputs with 14 stores in Paraná and 9 silos. In 2020, the company’s audited revenue was 579 million reais, with the sale of inputs representing 45% of the total and the grain area with the remaining 55%.

Find out what happens behind the scenes of the main startups in the country. Sign the EXAM

READ ALSO:  The state effect on bank EREs: from four years less early retirement and a 15% cut in salary

Thanks for reading the EXAM! How about becoming a subscriber?

Get unlimited access to the best content of your day. In just a few minutes, you create your account and continue reading this article. Come on?

It’s just a moment before you release your access.

digital exam

BRL 3.90/month
  • R$9.90 after the third month.
  • Access whenever and wherever you want.
  • Unlimited access to Then24.com Invest, macroeconomics, markets, career, entrepreneurship and technology.

Sign it

annual digital exam

BRL 99.00/year
  • R$ 99.00 in cash or in up to 12 installments. (BRL 8.25 per month)
  • Access whenever and wherever you want.
  • Unlimited access to Then24.com Invest, macroeconomics, markets, career, entrepreneurship and technology.

Sign it

4162764

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *