Affiliates of the Private Pension System (SPP) authorized to request the withdrawal of up to 4 UIT, which is equivalent to a sum of money of S / 17,600, from their pension funds can continue this Friday, June 11 with the presentation of applications in the virtual platform enabled by AFP to carry out this procedure, which is 100% digital.
SIGHT: AFP Withdrawal: Can I withdraw up to S / 17,600 from my fund with my expired ID?
In accordance with the schedule established by the AFPs, today, June 11, affiliates whose last digit of their National Identity Document (DNI) is 5 can submit said request.
People may send their request through the platform www.consultaretiroafp.pe as established in the aforementioned schedule that we detail here:
- If your ID ends in 0, letter or another, you can request the withdrawal on May 27 or 28
- If your ID ends in 1, you can request the withdrawal on May 31 or June 1
- If your ID ends in 2, you can request the withdrawal on June 2 or 3
- If your ID ends in 3, you can request the withdrawal on June 4 or 7
- If your ID ends in 4, you can request the withdrawal on June 8 or 9
- If your ID ends in 5, you can request the withdrawal on June 10 or 11
- If your ID ends in 6, you can request the withdrawal on June 14 or 15
- If your ID ends in 7, you can request the withdrawal on June 16 or 17
- If your ID ends in 8, you can request the withdrawal on June 18 or 21
- If your ID ends in 9, you can request the withdrawal on June 22 or 23
SIGHT: AFP: what to do if I made a mistake when entering my account number or the financial institution?
How and when will the AFPs deliver up to S / 17,600?
The affiliates’ money will be distributed as follows:
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date the request was submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days computed from the first disbursement made by the AFP
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the requested amount up to 2 UIT (S / 8,800): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days computed from the second disbursement by the AFP.
The value of the UIT to be taken into account for the optional withdrawal is that which is in force on the date of submission of the request by the affiliate to the AFP. It is currently equivalent to S / 4,400.
The AFPs will disclose on their website or that of the union that represents them (AFP Association) all information of a general nature and on the status of the affiliate process.
The companies will also be responsible for carrying out judicial or conventional withholding only with respect to those pronouncements derived from maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn in each army.
Who applies for the withdrawal of S / 17,600?
It is estimated that some 5’623,000 members of the Private Pension System (SPP) will be able to apply. However, according to the SBS, those who qualify to access the Early Retirement System for Unemployment (REJA) will not be able to carry out this procedure.
In addition, it was reported that the funds withdrawn maintain their status as intangible, except for those judicial withholdings for maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn.
Therefore, the procedure established by the SBS indicates that the fund managers must review the accounts to evaluate the income from April 2020 to March 2021, considering the cut-off date of April 30, 2021, to know if they access the REJA.
The REJA is a special retirement scheme created for people who are unemployed that allows them to access 95.5% of their pension fund. To apply for this type of retirement you must be 50 years old if you are a woman or 55 years old in the case of men. Also, you must be unemployed for 12 or more consecutive months. This period is counted from the month prior to submitting your application.
If at the time you were officially unemployed, but you had fourth category income, that is, as an independent worker, these cannot have been higher than 7 UIT or S / 30,800.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU