Gianluca Lapadula was the most important piece in the duel against Ecuador for Qualifying Qatar 2022. The Italian-Peruvian was the one who assisted for the two goals of the ‘Bicolor’ and acclaimed by millions of Peruvians after achieving victory as a visitor. However, the Peruvian Football Federation (FPF), shared through their social networks how the forward ended after being replaced by Paolo Guerrero.
The image uploaded to Facebook is one of the most commented postcards in the last hour. As it is remembered, the current athlete from Benevento was asked by the fans to be part of the starting eleven against the northern team.
YOU CAN SEE – Gianluca Lapadula: the 9 who came from Italy to remind us that in Peru we can hug each other
Peru vs. Ecuador: this was the game
Christian Cueva and Luis Advíncula scored in the second half to breathe new life into Peru, which prevailed 2-1 on Tuesday in their visit to Ecuador, provisionally emerging from last place in the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers.
Gianluca Lapadula was the orchestrator of the plays of the two goals, the first at 61 minutes and the second at 88. On both occasions, the speedy attacker from Benevento in Italy was able to take advantage of the hosts’ desperation to attack.
Ecuador approached by the work of Gonzalo Plata in the party discounts.
MORE IN DT …
- Gianluca Lapadula: the 9 who came from Italy to remind us that in Peru we can hug each other
- Peru vs. Ecuador: great play by Lapadula and goal by Advíncula for the 2-0 win for the Peruvian team in Quito | VIDEO
- This is how Gianluca Lapadula finished against Ecuador in Quito | PHOTO
- Live qualifiers: how is the table after the victory of Peru and the draw of Argentina
- Gianluca Lapadula and Cueva celebrate victory to the rhythm of Armonia 10 | VIDEO