Lima, June 4, 2021Updated on 06/04/2021 11:48 pm
Claudio Puelles placeholder image He returns to the Octagon to take on his fourth fight in the UFC. He will do it to face the American Jordan Leavitt in a lightweight (70 kg) fight, at the beginning of the preliminary fights of UFC Vegas 28.
The ‘Niño’ seeks to end the eight-fight undefeated of his rival on duty. For that he has trained for more than four months at the Sanford MMA gym, in the United States.
“I know he’s a very messy fighter on his feet, he’s not very technical. It is unorthodox and a bit strange, but it is effective, for something it is undefeated so far, “he told El Comercio before the challenge.
“I am not going to seek to take the fight to the ground, I am going to seek to hit him upstairs. Now, if he lies down or I lay him down and we end up on the floor, I have no problem either, “he said.
The evening includes 14 fights and will close with the heavyweight showdown between Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Augusto Sakai. Everything will start at 3:00 in the afternoon (Peruvian time) at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas with the preliminary fights. The main card matches will start at 6:00 pm
UFC Vegas 28 | Billboard
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Augusto Sakai (full weight)
- Walt Harris vs. Marcin Tybura (heavyweight)
- Roman Dolidze vs. Laureano Staropoli (medium weight)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Miguel Baeza (weter weight)
- Dusko Todorovic Gregory Rodrigues (middle weight)
- Tom Breese vs. Antonio Arroyo (middleweight)
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Kamuela Kirk (peso pluma)
- Montana de la Rosa vs. Ariane Lipski (flyweight)
- Tanner Boser vs. Ilir Latifi (heavyweight)
- Francisco Massaranduba vs. Muslim Salikhov (welter weight)
- Alan Nuguette vs. Mason Jones (lightweight)
- Manon Fiorot vs. Tabatha Ricci (peso mosca)
- Sean Woodson vs. Youssef Zalal (featherweight)
- Claudio Puelles vs. Jordan Leavitt (lightweight)
According to the criteria of