In order to guarantee continuity in the care of patients affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Social Health Security put the new Villa into operation Essalud Huaraz and inaugurated two new plants with a total production capacity of up to 100 oxygen cylinders per day. It also implemented 40 new beds.
SIGHT: Peru received this Friday a new batch of 242,190 vaccines from Pfizer and the total exceeds 4.7 million
According to Essalud, the new village, built in an area of more than 807.97 square meters located in a space adjacent to Hospital II Huaraz in the Ancash region, will initially have 50 hospital beds with oxygen points each.
SIGHT: Vaccine against COVID-19: more than two million 928 thousand Peruvians have already been immunized
During the opening ceremony, Dr. Cosme Mauricio reported that 10 doctors, 20 nurses, 15 nursing technicians, a laboratory technician, a pharmaceutical chemist, a pharmacy technician, a nutritionist, a physical therapy technologist have been hired. and two assistance drivers.
SIGHT: Ugarte points out that “it is not sanctioning” commission that investigates the number of deaths from COVID-19
Medicinal oxygen plants
Also, this Friday, two 30m3 / h oxygen processing plants were put into operation, which have a production capacity of up to 100 balloons of this daily medicinal input.
One of the plants has been embedded in Hospital II Huaraz, and will provide direct oxygen to 22 COVID-19 patients.
📌 #Health | As part of the strengthening actions against #COVID19 that EsSalud has been carrying out at the national level, the Huaraz Assistance Network inaugurated two 60 m3 oxygen plants, which will allow providing timely care to covid patients in the region. pic.twitter.com/k2K8VD6cPW
– EsSalud (@EsSaludPeru) June 4, 2021
Expansion of hospital beds
Essalud also implemented 40 new beds in Hospital II Huaraz, for the benefit of COVID-19 patients who require oxygen therapy treatment.
These activities were attended by the director of the Huaraz Healthcare Network, Dr. Nélida Cosme Mauricio, directors of the Network’s medical centers and invited authorities from the region.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Coronavirus Peru, live: latest news, cases and figures, day 446 of the state of emergency
- Vaccines against COVID-19 and the attempts of the private sector to import them: how viable are the ruling of the PJ and the new law?
- Elections 2021: Reniec informs that DNI will be delivered without prior appointment on June 4, 5 and 6
- COVID-19: see here which are the centers that will attend on June 4, 5 and 7 to apply a second dose to adults from 70 to 79 years old
- Peru received this Thursday a new batch of 718,380 Pfizer vaccines against COVID-19