Nothing is normal yet after this long year of pandemic but the events of always return little by little to turn on their spotlights on their red carpets and even more so with the arrival of good weather.
Last night he proudly lit his Malaga Film Festival to celebrate the opening of its 24th edition.
Black is already a classic among the stars of this mythical festival, although some opted for color, others for maximum brilliance and one even took her wedding dress from oblivion. In troubled times, imagination is power. Although going modern can turn you into the performance of the party. Eye.
1. Anna Castillo Last night was my most resounding success with his splendid tuxedó in black glitter, by Missoni.
2. The other super bet of the night was to Andrea Duro and this two-piece palazzo trousers and jewel bib blouse from the firm Andew GN.
3. Toni Acosta, host of the gala, unmarked herself from black with this ‘cut out’ in rose quartz by Pedro del Hierro.
4. Silvia Abril She co-presented the gala and made it to the red carpet with this black mermaid dress with a bardot neckline embroidered in metallic fringes.
6. The other girlfriend was Lucia Jimenez and her dress with ruffled tulle sleeves.
7. Elena Furiase she opted for this mosaic dress and a high bow that had her that one.
8. And despite the brown, the Hellenic dress of Elena Sanchez, with a halter neck, flowing line and crossed braids marking the waist, she had her roll.
9. And even if it was not my favorite, if you talk about an ultra short party, then I’ll take Goya Toledo. I always like her at any event, despite this little eighties teenage dress.
1. Michelle Calvó it fell short in everything. No more. This has little to do with the ‘little black dress’ by Chanel.
2. Posts to go short and give the cante so that it is with the ‘rollito party’ of Maria Hervás. That would have been said at a different type of party, but on a classic film red carpet, I see it very much coming out of the cake.
3. I did not dislike at all the two yellow pieces of Apparentia from Blanca RomeroOn the contrary, but I don’t see it for an opening night.
4. Canco Rodriguez it was the icing on the cake for a few male squad that don’t wear a decent suit or tux or get paid. Error already so hackneyed that it even bores me.
5. And then there is this, which we could define as ‘I opened the costume chest and dressed for a party’. Fears
6. And all together for the photo is like the stop of the monsters. Let him go in a good mood.
You are interested: successes and mistakes of the last edition of the Oscars