Ifema Madrid has presented this Friday a new reference musical project: Ifema Madrid Live. A new concert program for this summer in Madrid organized by Planet Events, Live Nation and MPD that represents a firm commitment by the institution to the recovery of face-to-face and safe leisure in Madrid, as well as tourism.
More than twenty artists will meet this summer in The Esplanade, an open-air space in the fairgrounds, with more than 28,000 square meters of surface, with large areas for hotels and leisure, and perfectly adapted to the security measures and protocols developed by Ifema Madrid during the last months, to guarantee in optimal conditions the protection and comfort of all the assistants.
With a open programming for all audiences in Madrid and its area of influence, the Ifema Madrid Live poster includes festivals and shows promoters of various companies, making it a transversal option to support the entire music sector and aimed at all types of public.
Artists confirmed so far:
- 3rd of July: The last applause: (Marta Sánchez, Carlos Segarra, Ramoncín, Alejo Stivel… and many more).
- July 8: Carlos Núñez: The brotherhood of the stars. 25 years.
- July 10th: Wild Tour (Kidd Keo, El Jincho, Ambkor, Israel B, Paranoid 1966).
- July 13: Ólafur Arnalds + Josin.
- July 15: Ainhoa Arteta: “From the soul”.
- July 16th: Sticky M.A. + Lucho SSJ + Nickzzy & ThePoing + Flaca dj.
- July 17th: La La Love You + Polish Girl.
- July 18: DEPEDRO Infantil presents: Once upon a time.
- July 19: Alan Parsons Live Project.
- July 22: A solo evening with Ben Harper.
- July 23th: Tomavistas Extra (León Benavente + Tracksuit jacket).
- July 24: Tomavistas Extra (Rufus T. Firefly + Maika Makovski).
- July 25: Tomavistas Extra (Manel + McEnroe).
The space will have a seated capacity on track and stands, with two types of format (2,000 or 3,800 people, modular according to current regulations); wide distance strictly complying sanitary measures, and in a scenic setting with the better sound quality and closeness to the show.
This project has also come to meet the current needs of promoters and the live music sector. In fact, the launch of Ifema Madrid Live has as purpose revitalize the live industry. Only in this first edition, the organization estimates that 250 jobs direct in the city of Madrid.
This summer program is supported by the main communication group in Spain: RUSH; with the stations SER chain, LOS40 and Dial chain, as well as the national newspaper of reference, The country. It also has Mondosonoro What media partner, with Mahou as official supplier and Coke Y Ron Barceló as collaborators.