The president of Salvadoran, Here’s to watching, announced this Friday that his government will break the agreement with the Organization of American States (OAS) that gives life to the International Commission Against Impunity in El Salvador (Cicies).
“We have decided that as Presidency we are also going to break our agreement with the OAS-Cicies because it is a complete nonsense that we are trying to combat impunity with precisely the people who are promoting impunity in El Salvador,” Bukele said at a press conference .
- Nayib Bukele orders two cable companies to be fined for “blocking” his speech to the nation
- 86.5% of Salvadorans approve of President Nayib Bukele’s management two years after the start of his government
- Nayib Bukele, between popular support and international reproach for serving two years in power in El Salvador
Bukele assured that this decision is due to the announcement by the Secretary General of the OAS, Luis Almagro, of having as an advisor the former mayor of San Salvador Ernesto Muyshondt, criminally prosecuted in El Salvador.
Information in development ….
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- The shocking moment when Israel bombs the headquarters tower of the AP and Al Jazeera agency in Gaza | PHOTOS AND VIDEO
- Horror in Gaza: Israeli bombing kills 8 children and 2 women from the same family
- The impressive photo showing the fight between Israel’s “Iron Dome” and Hamas missiles
- From the turnstiles to the polls: How Chilean students pushed the Constituent Assembly
- 6 maps showing how the Palestinian territory has changed in recent decades
- Who are the Israeli Arabs and what is their role in the current escalation of violence?