A man identified as Henry Manuel Carrasco Arias was shot and killed while walking with his 8-year-old son. The crime occurred on Wednesday night at the intersection of Jirón Maracaibo and Pérez Ramírez Street, in the district of San Martin de Porres.
According to witnesses to the crime, subjects on motorcycles intercepted the father of the family when he was near a warehouse. Faced with the threat of the hitmen, the man took the minor away, but he was immediately attacked with at least five shots.
After the attack, the assassins left the area with an unknown destination. Meanwhile, a neighbor and witness of the event, went to help the boy to remove him from the place. The father of the family who used to carry out the taxi service died due to the wounds caused by the shooting.
Criminalistics experts arrived at the scene to collect evidence and agents from the Barboncito police station of the National Police are already investigating the case, to find the identity of the perpetrators of this crime. The hypothesis of presumed reckoning is handled.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Man shot the father of his ex-partner at the door of his home in Comas
- Lynx: hostel guard is killed by couple in confusing incident
- Callao: man was shot to death inside a van
- Lynx: they killed a hotel guard with two bullets in the chest
- La Victoria: man murdered his ex-girlfriend’s new partner