Peru vs. Colombia they face each other at the National Stadium for matchday 7 of the Qualifying for Qatar 2022. The red-and-white team needs to add three to start leaving the bottom of the standings, but in front they will have those led by Reinaldo Rueda who want to start a new course after a dubious start in the tournament.
LOOK | Peru – Colombia live: where to watch for free and how to follow the broadcast live
After being absent in the first four rounds of the South American qualifiers for Qatar-2022, Paolo Guerrero, 37, trained again with the squad at the Villa Deportiva Nacional (Videna) in Lima under the direction of Argentine Ricardo Gareca.
What time do Peru and Colombia play, live
- Peru: 21:00 / Latina Y Movistar Sports
- Colombia: 21:00 / Caracol TV
- Argentina: 23:00 / TyC Sports
- Chile: 23:00 / TNT Sports
- México: 21:00 / Sky HD
- Ecuador: 21:00 / Soccer Channel
- Bolivia: 22:00 / Tigo Sports
- Venezuela: 22:00 / TLT sports
- United States: 22:00
Which channels transmit Peru-Colombia
Caracol TV signals in Colombia
- DirecTV: Channel 132 and 1132
- Claro TV: Channel 106 and 109
- Movistar TV: Channel 156 and 816
- Tigo: Channel 7 and 201
- Claro TV: Channel 106 and 1006
- HV Multiplay: Canal 10, 4 y 42
- Colcable: Channel 23 and Channel 12
Signs of Movistar Deportes in Peru
- Movistar Deportes is only valid for Movistar TV through its 3 and 703 signals in HD.
Latina TV signals in Peru
- Satellite via DirecTV: Channel 192 and 1192
- Satellite via Movistar TV: Channel 102 and 802
- Satellite via Claro TV: Channel 2
- Cable via Movistar TV: Channel 2 and 702
- Cable via Claro TV: Channel 2 and 502
- Cable via Star Global: Channel 11
Peru vs. Colombia: forecasts and preview
Gareca directed the training with 26 selected in double shift, first at La Videna and then at the National Stadium at night. “We need to join and recover,” he said at a press conference.
“We already have an idea of what Colombia we can find. The games were very hard on the Colombian national team because they have great players”, Said the DT.
Peru will not be able to count due to injury for this double date with midfielders Edison Flores, from MLS DC United, and Christofer Gonzáles, from Sporting Cristal. Added to them is the loss of striker Jefferson Farfán, who suffered from a knee injury. Neither is central defender Carlos Zambrano, suspended after his expulsion against Brazil.
The last players to join the squad were defender Luis Advíncula, midfielders Christian Cueva, Yoshimar Yotún and forwards André Carrillo and Raúl Ruidíaz.
For his part, Reinaldo Rueda will open his third stage as Colombia coach against Peru. He will face the white and red for the second time in these Qualifiers, whom he already defeated 2-0 almost six months ago when he led Chile, on the third date of the competition.
The most striking thing about Rueda’s new debut is that he has dispensed with James Rodríguez and Radamel Falcao, while Juan Fernando Quintero was left out due to travel limitations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Precisely the coronavirus also left Alfredo Morelos without the option of playing against Peru, who tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while forward Sebastián Villa was left off the list until the complaint he faces for alleged violence is resolved male chauvinist.
Peru occupies the last place in the ranking with Bolivia, both with a single point, while Colombia occupies the seventh position.
MORE IN DT …
- Paolo Guerrero: How did the Peruvian team do with the ‘Predator’ in the eleven and how did it change when he was not there?
- Qatar 2022 qualifying table of positions: this is how the teams arrive at the new double date of the Conmebol tournament
- Paolo Guerrero against Colombia in Qualifiers: from the unforgettable free kick to an expected return
- Peruvian national team: Ricardo Gareca’s team trained at the National Stadium with Colombia in mind | PHOTOS
- Jefferson Farfán fulfilled the wish of a child suffering from cancer