The Colombian national team is the total owner of the game against the peruvian team. The team led by Reinaldo Rueda manages to take the lead 0-3 on the scoreboard in the game played at the National Stadium thanks to a goal from Luis Diaz.
The Porto winger, who was inside the area surrounded by 3 players from the Peruvian team, managed to remove the mark from above and defined turning to beat the goal of Pedro Gallese, who could do nothing before the powerful low shot of the Colombian player.
– Colombia Selection (@FCFSeleccionCol) June 4, 2021
This is how the preview of Peru vs. Colombia
Peru will not be able to count due to injury for this double date with midfielders Edison Flores, from MLS DC United, and Christofer Gonzáles, from Sporting Cristal. Added to them is the loss of striker Jefferson Farfán, who suffered from a knee injury. Neither is central defender Carlos Zambrano, suspended after his expulsion against Brazil.
For his part, Reinaldo Rueda will open his third stage as Colombia coach against Peru. He will face the white and red for the second time in these Qualifiers, whom he already defeated 2-0 almost six months ago when he led Chile, on the third date of the competition.
MORE IN DT …
- Peru vs. Colombia: Yerry Mina scored 1-0 for the ‘cafeteros’ at the National Stadium | VIDEO
- Alexis Sánchez saved Chile from defeat and drew 1-1 against Argentina in Qualifying
- Last minute, SEE FREE Peru vs. Colombia LIVE for the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers
- Messi after Argentina’s draw against Chile: “I’m happy beyond the fact that we couldn’t win”
- Madness for Neymar: fans break security and end up running over crack | VIDEO