This Thursday, June 3, the second dose against coronavirus (COVID-19) to people over 65 years of age in Metropolitan Lima and Callao who could not go to their vaccination center on the date they were initially scheduled, according to the Ministry of Health (Minsa).
SIGHT: Congress insistently passes law that allows private individuals to purchase COVID-19 vaccines
It is estimated that, in Metropolitan Lima and Callao, more than 50,000 people have pending the application of their second dose. Next, we indicate the vaccination centers that will be open this Thursday, June 3:
It is worth noting that people who are lagging may go to the vaccination centers from 7 in the morning until 4 in the afternoon. In addition, the Minsa urged citizens not to go to the premises if they are not programmed.
🔴 ATTENTION LIMA AND CALLAO | If you could not receive the second dose against COVID-19 on your established date, come this June 3 at the scheduled time and place of vaccination.
– Ministry of Health (@Minsa_Peru) June 2, 2021
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Arequipa: Under 12 years old reported missing is found at a party
- Miraflores and its tourist cable car project on the Costa Verde for 2022
- 70% of those killed by COVID-19 in Peru were older adults, according to an updated figure
- Vaccination of minors against COVID-19: What is missing for it to take place in Peru?
- The collective that seeks to transform, through art, the historic Leticia del Rímac neighborhood