Members of the AFP They can now request the withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 from their accounts upon request and according to the official schedule announced by the companies that make up the Private Pension System (SPP).
According to the AFP Association (AAFP), the schedule has been prepared based on the last digit of the affiliates’ National Identity Document (DNI), which is as follows:
- If your ID ends in 0, letter or another, you can request the withdrawal on May 27 or 28
- If your ID ends in 1, you can request the withdrawal on May 31 or June 1
- If your ID ends in 2, you can request the withdrawal on June 2 or 3
- If your ID ends in 3, you can request the withdrawal on June 4 or 7
- If your ID ends in 4, you can request the withdrawal on June 8 or 9
- If your ID ends in 5, you can request the withdrawal on June 10 or 11
- If your ID ends in 6, you can request the withdrawal on June 14 or 15
- If your ID ends in 7, you can request the withdrawal on June 16 or 17
- If your ID ends in 8, you can request the withdrawal on June 18 or 21
- If your ID ends in 9, you can request the withdrawal on June 22 or 23
MORE INFORMATION | AFP: affiliates whose DNI ends in 2 can request their money today June 3, 2021
Can I withdraw from my withdrawal request?
Yes, the AFPs have given the affiliates the option to desist from submitting the request to withdraw up to 4 UIT from pension funds.
The affiliates may submit the withdrawal of the withdrawal request to their AFP, up to 10 days before the AFP makes the disbursement.
Steps to register the application
Enter www.consultaretiroafp.pe. Then you need to perform the following steps:
- Select the type of identity document.
- Enter the document number.
- Enter the check digit.
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on “I am not a robot”.
- Click on “consult”.
MORE INFORMATION | AFP: Learn HERE how you should submit your request for the withdrawal of 17,600 soles
How and when will the AFPs deliver up to S / 17,600?
Affiliate money will be distributed as follows:
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the application submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days computed from the first disbursement by the AFP.
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the requested amount up to 2 UIT (S / 8,800): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days computed from the second disbursement by the AFP.
The value of the UIT to be taken into account for the optional withdrawal is that which is in force on the date of submission of the request by the affiliate to the AFP. It is currently equivalent to S / 4,400.
The AFPs will disclose on their website or that of the union that represents them (AFP Association) all information of a general nature and on the status of the affiliate process.
The companies will also be responsible for carrying out judicial or conventional withholding only with respect to those pronouncements derived from maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn in each army.
Who applies to this retreat in 2021 and who does not?
It is estimated that some 5’623,000 members of the Private Pension System (SPP) will be able to apply. However, according to the SBS, those who qualify to access the Early Retirement System for Unemployment (REJA) will not be able to carry out this procedure.
In addition, it was reported that the funds withdrawn maintain their status as intangible, except for those judicial withholdings for maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn.
Therefore, the procedure established by the SBS indicates that the fund managers must review the accounts to evaluate the income from April 2020 to March 2021, considering the cut-off date of April 30, 2021, to know if they access the REJA.
The REJA is a special retirement scheme created for people who are unemployed that allows them to access 95.5% of their pension fund. To apply for this type of retirement you must be 50 years old if you are a woman or 55 years old in the case of men. Also, you must be unemployed for 12 or more consecutive months. This period is counted from the month prior to submitting your application.
If at the time you were officially unemployed, but you had fourth category income, that is, as an independent worker, these cannot have been higher than 7 UIT or S / 30,800.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU