The selection of Venezuela will face Uruguay and Bolivia on the next double date of the Qualifying Qatar 2022. This morning the coach José Peseiro presented his list of 30 summoned in which the absence of Yeferson Soteldo, who will not be present due to injury.
SIGHT: Conmebol confirmed Brazil as the new venue for the Copa América
The midfielder, a new signing for Toronto FC from MLS, suffered a grade 2 injury to the semimembranosus muscle in his left thigh. According to the medical team of his club, it was decided to stay in Canada to fulfill his recovery.
At a press conference this Monday, the technician José Peseiro confirmed the absence of the midfielder. However, he highlighted those summoned for this double date of the Qualifying Qatar 2022. “All the players I have called up can be starters. If I have called them, it is because they have the conditions ”, the technician pointed out.
– La Vinotinto (@SeleVinotinto) May 31, 2021
They go for more
For matches against Bolivia Y Uruguay by Qualifying Qatar 2022, Peseiro Nor will he be able to count on two of his referents, Yangel Herrera, a midfielder for Granada from Spain, nor Salomón Rondón, his historic scorer. Both players have physical problems and were ruled out for those matches.
The selection of Venezuela reaches this date double of Qualifying Qatar 2022, after achieving a historic triumph over Chile, on the last date of the process. With that victory, the Vinotinto added its first three points and climbed in the standings, leaving Peru and Bolivia in the last boxes, with one point each.
MORE IN DT …
- Cruz Azul is the 2021 Liga MX champion thanks to Juan Reynoso and a goal from ‘Cabecita’ Rodríguez | SUMMARY AND GOALS
- Juan Reynoso: the untold story behind Alianza’s bombing transfer to the ‘U’ in 1993
- “Cruzazulear”: the story of the word that Juan Reynoso eliminated from Mexican soccer
- The goal of ‘Cabecita’ Rodríguez on the field for the title of Cruz Azul | VIDEO
- Eugenio Derbez celebrated the Cruz Azul title: “I can’t believe it” | VIDEO