Just as the Superintendency of Banking and Insurance (SBS), through an operating regulation, this Thursday, May 27, the process of retirement up to S / 17,600 (4 ITU) from AFP.
LOOK HERE: How to request the withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 from my AFP?
The norm, which was promulgated at the insistence in the Congress of the Republic, aims to lessen the damage caused by the economic crisis generated by COVID-19.
To request the money from the pension administrators, the member must enter the official link “AFP Retirement Consultation” and approach the entity that manages their funds in person.
LOOK HERE: Who can request the withdrawal of the AFP?
AFP Retirement: Who can submit the withdrawal request this Monday, May 31?
To enter your application, you must visit the AFP Association consultation page, according to the schedule established in accordance with the last digit of the National Identity Document (DNI).
It is worth mentioning that on Saturday, May 29 and Sunday, May 30, applications could not be submitted. But, as of this Monday, May 31, those citizens whose DNI ends in 1, will be able to do so.
The procedure can be done from Monday to Friday, from 8 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon. Applications will be received until August 24, 2021 and can also be submitted from abroad.
According to the last digit of the DNI, the registration must be made on the following dates:
- 0, letter or other – May 27 and 28
- May 1 – 31 and June 1
- June 2 – 2 and June 3
- June 3-4 and June 7
- June 4-8 and June 9
- June 5 – 10 and June 11
- June 6 – 14 and June 15
- June 7 – 16 and June 17
- June 8 – 18 and June 21
- June 9 – 22 and June 23
AFP Withdrawal: How will the money be disbursed?
It will be up to a total of S /. 17,600 in three navies:
- First disbursement: Up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400), 30 calendar days after the request is submitted.
- Second disbursement: Up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400), 30 calendar days after the first disbursement.
- Third disbursement: Up to 2 UIT (S / 8,800), 30 calendar days after the second disbursement.
You can request the money from your AFP funds to be deposited in the following financial entities: BBVA, BCP, Interbank, Scotiabank, BanBif, Banco de la Nación, Banco del Comercio, Banco GNB, Caja Huancayo, Caja Sullana and Banco Ripley.
If you do not have an account with a financial institution, you can also register your request.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Withdrawal of AFP: what day can I request up to S / 17,600?
- CTS Withdrawal: until when and how can I request 100% of this important fund?
- COVID-19: When would you start vaccinating older adults between the ages of 60 and 64?