Hirving Lozano left his signature well stamped in the friendly match this Saturday between Mexico vs. Iceland. The & # 39; Chucky & # 39; wore a great double in just five minutes to turn the scoreboard and sentence the victory of the Aztec team.
SIGHT: Mexico beat Iceland 2-1 in FIFA friendly match [RESUMEN Y GOLES]
After the goal he suffered in the first half, Mexico He tried to get a comeback, although it was a very complicated mission. In fact, the tying goal only reached 73 minutes of play.
Iceland gave away the ball in the middle of the field and Diego Lainez commanded a lethal counterattack. The Real Betis winger reached the rival area and there he passed the ball to Lozano, who hooked perfectly and defined 1-1 of the match without problems.
The goal of ‘Chucky’ motivated the Mexican team, which was in search of victory and only took five more minutes to turn the scoreboard.
Again Lozano was the protagonist. The Mexican forward received a pinpoint cross from Héctor Herrera and finished off with his head for the final 2-1 of the game at AT&T Stadium.
With this result, the Mexican team He got his second win of 2021 and was ready to face the semifinals of the Concacaf Nations League 2021 against Costa Rica.
MORE IN DT …
- Kai Havertz, the Chelsea hero who made his debut for Germany against the Peruvian national team
- For the second time in its history: Chelsea’s celebration with the ‘Orejona’ after winning the Champions League | PHOTOS
- The golf game that was interrupted in the US by an emotional marriage proposal
- Barcelona cannot fire Ronald Koeman because he has no more money
- Luis Suárez concerned about the 2021 Copa América: “We must give priority to health”