The Supervisory Agency for Investment in Energy and Mining (Osinergmin) approved the implementation of a computer platform and application that will allow the general public to know the authorized places of sale of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
According to Resolution of the Board of Directors No. 101-2021-OS / CD, published this Friday in the Official Gazette El Peruano, both tools will provide information in real time, permanent and georeferenced on the establishments and vehicle units that have the sectoral authorization for the carrying out hydrocarbon activities.
In this way, it will be possible to fight against informality in the commercialization of hydrocarbons and will facilitate the formulation of complaints related to the performance of unauthorized hydrocarbon activities.
READ ALSO: Construction sector would have grown more than 1,000% in April, estimates Capeco
The application called “Verify with Osinergmin” will have the following objectives:
- Provide information in real time regarding the means of transportation of liquid fuels, LPG and other products derived from hydrocarbons that have a current registration in the Hydrocarbons Registry and that, therefore, have obtained the sectoral authorization of the hydrocarbons subsector.
- Provide information in real time and georeferenced regarding unauthorized hydrocarbon establishments that have been detected in inspection actions carried out by Osinergmin or by personnel of the provincial and district municipalities.
Osinergmin will train other public entities through its Regional Offices on the correct use of both tools so that they can serve as prevention, investigation and combat against informality.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pedro Castillo proposes building a national network of gas pipelines: What do the experts say about its feasibility?
- Indecopi approved regulation of consumer protection processes: What effects will it have?
- Pedro Castillo’s new government plan: Tax proposals would be counterproductive, according to specialists
- They propose a law that will create a universal fund for the treatment of patients with high-cost diseases
- Peru reached the historical figure of US $ 7.4 million in coffee exports to Australia in 2020