After the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFP (SBS) will publish the operating regulations for the withdrawal of funds of up to 4 UIT, the pension fund administrators (AFP) revealed to their affiliates an official schedule to access the withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 from their accounts.
The schedule has been prepared based on the last digit of the National Identity Document (DNI) of the affiliates and it can be seen there who will be the first to request the monetary withdrawal as of this week.
Below is the schedule established by the AFPs:
SIGHT: AFP: what you should know about the withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 that begins this Thursday
- If your ID ends in 0, letter or another, you can request the withdrawal on May 27 or 28
- If your ID ends in 1, you can request the withdrawal on May 31 or June 1
- If your ID ends in 2, you can request the withdrawal on June 2 or 3
- If your ID ends in 3, you can request the withdrawal on June 4 or 7
- If your ID ends in 4, you can request the withdrawal on June 8 or 9
- If your ID ends in 5, you can request the withdrawal on June 10 or 11
- If your ID ends in 6, you can request the withdrawal on June 14 or 15
- If your ID ends in 7, you can request the withdrawal on June 16 or 17
- If your ID ends in 8, you can request the withdrawal on June 18 or 21
- If your ID ends in 9, you can request the withdrawal on June 22 or 23
What are the steps to register the application?
SIGHT: AFP: who can submit their request to access the withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 from this May 27?
Enter www.consultaretiroafp.pe. Then you need to perform the following steps:
- Select the type of identity document.
- Enter the document number.
- Enter the check digit.
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on “I am not a robot”.
- Click on “consult”.
How is the procedure to withdraw up to S / 17,600?
The withdrawal schedule has been determined as follows:
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date the request was submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S / 4,400): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date of the first disbursement by the AFP.
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the requested amount up to 2 UIT (S / 8,800): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date of the second disbursement by the AFP.
The value of the UIT to be taken into account for the optional withdrawal is that which is in force on the date of submission of the request by the affiliate to the AFP. It is currently equivalent to S / 4,400.
The AFPs will disclose on their website or that of the union that represents them (AFP Association) all information of a general nature and on the status of the affiliate process.
The companies will also be responsible for carrying out judicial or conventional withholding only with respect to those pronouncements derived from maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn in each army.
SIGHT: OECD: “Access to early withdrawals [de las AFP] must be based on exceptional and individual needs “
Who applies to this retreat in 2021 and who does not?
It is estimated that some 5’623,000 members of the Private Pension System (SPP) will be able to apply. However, according to the SBS, those who qualify to access the Early Retirement System for Unemployment (NEw).
In addition, it was reported that the funds withdrawn maintain their status as intangible, except for those judicial withholdings for maintenance debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn.
Therefore, the procedure established by the SBS indicates that the fund managers must review the accounts to evaluate the income from April 2020 to March 2021, considering the cut-off date of April 30, 2021, to know if they access the REJA.
The REJA is a special retirement scheme created for people who are unemployed that allows them to access 95.5% of their pension fund. To apply for this type of retirement you must be 50 years old if you are a woman or 55 years old in the case of men. Also, you must be unemployed for 12 or more consecutive months. This period is counted from the month prior to submitting your application.
If at the time you were officially unemployed, but you had fourth category income, that is, as an independent worker, these cannot have been higher than 7 UIT or S / 30,800.
Procedure for citizens abroad
The AFPs will be responsible for establishing the communication protocols that allow them to identify the requesting holder who is abroad or is physically unable to enter the request for withdrawal of funds through the channels and formats that are enabled for this purpose.
Said protocols must be disseminated by the AFPs, prior to the start date of the submission of applications, on their website and in other means of dissemination that they deem necessary.
MORE ABOUT AFP:
- Retiro AFP 4 ITU: When does the registration of applications start?
- SBS Warns Affiliates Who Withdrawn AFP Funds Will Have Little To No Protection Upon Retirement
- AFP Withdrawal: steps to request the withdrawal of up to 17,600 from this Thursday, May 27
- AFP Retirement: how do I know which AFP I am affiliated with?