Boca Juniors needs to bounce back from two losses in a row and settle into Group C of the Liberators cup this Thursday (LIVE ONLINE on ESPN at 7:00 pm Peruvian time and 9:00 pm Argentina time) when you receive the Barcelona SC of Guayaquil, who arrives in Buenos Aires in search of the ticket to the round of 16.
CONSULTATION: Alex Valera after beating Independiente del Valle: “There is nothing better than scoring to have confidence”
The ‘xeneize’ team comes from stumbling before their own Barcelona in Guayaquil (1-0) and due to the same result he was shipwrecked against Santos, results that conditioned his situation to achieve victories in his last two matches of the key.
Boca, sixfold champion of the Libertadores, will have to make an effort within a Group C, in which until the last one they have mathematical chances of moving forward. Barcelona is in front with 9 points, followed by Santos (6 and +1 goal difference), Boca (6 and +1) and the Bolivian The Strongest (6 and -7).
The Ecuadorian ‘bullfighter’ is enough with a draw on Thursday to secure his ticket to the second round and confirm all the good he has done so far, where he was the surprise of the group and complicated the future of the favorites Boca and Santos.
READ ALSO: Marcelo Gallardo will improvise and Enzo Pérez will be the goalkeeper in River Plate vs. Santa Fe
Barcelona vs. Boca Juniors: match schedules and channels
- Argentina: 9:00 p.m.
- Bolivia: 20:00 hours
- Chile: 20:00 hours
- Colombia: 7:00 p.m.
- Ecuador: 7:00 p.m.
- Mexico: 7:00 p.m.
- Paraguay: 20:00 hours
- Peru: 7:00 p.m.
- Uruguay: 9:00 p.m.
- Venezuela: 20:00 hours
- ESPN: Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela
- FOX Sports 1: Chile
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- I put my shoulder: if you are over 65, check here the date and place of vaccination against COVID-19
- ONPE: how do I know if I am a table member for the second round on June 6? Check here
- CTS: How do I know if my company made the deposit in May and if I can use that money?
- Parihuana: where in Peru can you see the bird that inspired Janick Maceta’s costume?