The Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitat denied “categorically” This Wednesday, former Vice President Amado Boudou has been awarded a loan from the Casa Propia line and announced that he will file a complaint to determine who was responsible of the “falsity of the procedure”.
It all started with a newspaper story The nation, in which he claimed that Boudou had been benefited by the Mortgage Bank with a thirty-year zero-rate loan for the construction of a house, within the framework of the draw for the Own Home Credits line for the renovation and construction of 87,000 homes. Quickly the news escalated in different portals, which reproduced a PDF uploaded by the Ministry of Territorial Development in which the data of the beneficiaries of the raffle was published. Coincidentally, the note is signed by Diego Cabot, the same journalist from La Nación who became known for giving the fical Stornelli the photocopies of the notebooks that gave rise to the famous cause.
However, Boudou had never entered the draw: They used their data to enroll in the housing plan with the obvious objective of putting together a media operation. The economist could never have been a beneficiary of the mortgage loan, since he does not meet a good part of the conditions that are required of the participants. First of all, owning a lot in the target area, A condition that Boudou does not meet, as well as an amount of family income that he exceeds with the pension that corresponds to him as a former vice president. In addition, being drawn does not imply obtaining the credit, it is only the first instance; then the beneficiary must must Appear with the supporting documentation.
“It is incredible, it is another false news where they did not even call me to corroborate it. Obviously it is a lie, it is false, tomorrow morning -for Thursday- we will be filing the criminal complaint for this issue, “said the former vice president on social networks, once the fake news.
In addition to the word of the former official, the Ministry of Territorial Development denied the journalistic version. “Following the news published by the newspaper The nation, we were able to verify that a person has falsely presented and registered under the name and ID of the former vice president and, thanks to the work of Computer Security, we have already obtained the IP from where this procedure was carried out and the falsehood of the registration has been verified “, assured Luciano Scatolini, Secretary of Territorial Development and authority of application of the program.
Sources from the ministry led by Jorge Ferraresi explained that both the registration processes and the draw instance do not mean that the winning person is automatically awarded the loan, but that they have the right to start a series of procedures in which they must present the salary receipt. , land deed and plans of the house to be built, among others. Also, and in order to guarantee transparency, each draw is supervised and certified by a notary public, they added.
“We have instructed the Mortgage Bank, in its capacity as Trustee to file the corresponding criminal complaint tomorrow and thus be able to determine who perpetrated this crude maneuver and this operation that not only hurts common sense, but is intended to delegitimize an absolutely transparent program for access to credit and housing, “said Scatolini.
The official indicated that this program “has generated, since its launch, more than 250 thousand room solutions and that, with an enormous effort from the State, it has been relaunched by the decision of President Alberto Fernández.”
The social interest credit at stake, destined to the construction of popular housing on its own lot, has a maximum of 4 million pesos (about 4 thousand dollars at the official exchange rate). The repayment is made in up to 30 years, with installments adjustable by the salary evolution index measured by Indec.