Lima, May 17, 2021Updated on 05/17/2021 10:21 pm
The Second Round of the Presidential Elections 2021 It will be held next Sunday, June 6. In other words, there are only three weeks left for the national population to elect the new President of the Republic. That is why millions of Peruvians are already making inquiries in the ONPE to find out where they will vote on election day.
CONSULTATION: Pedro Castillo proposes building a national network of gas pipelines: What do the experts say about its feasibility?
It is worth mentioning that, according to the electoral roll prepared by Reniec and approved by the National Jury of Elections (JNE), 25,287,954 Peruvians were authorized to cast their vote. Likewise, as reported in the first round, these elections were changed in relation to the previous ones due to the current health emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Less than a month for Peru General Elections of 2021 they are carried out and we meet the new Head of State elected by the people from Pedro Castillo, from Peru Libre; and Keiko Fujimori, from Fuerza Popular; It is important that citizens know well the whole process that will take place on the historic day. In that line, consult your polling place HERE.
How do I know where I have to vote in the Second Round?
As in the first round, the voter may enter the link enabled by the ONPE to make the respective query:
- Through the official website that enabled the ONPE (https://www.onpe.gob.pe/modElecciones/elecciones/2021/EEGG/) you will be able to access the platform that allows you to know the location of each citizen’s polling place, as well as information if a person has been chosen as a polling station member.
- You can also enter directly in THIS LINK: https://www.consultamiembrodemesa.eleccionesgenerales2021.pe/#/
So you can check your polling place step by step
- Login to https://www.consultamiembrodemesa.eleccionesgenerales2021.pe/#/
- Once you have entered the website, enter in the corresponding space the number of your DNI or of the person about whom you want to find this information.
- Next, you will be given the district where to vote, the number of the polling station, the exact location, the address and a reference.
- The ONPE will suggest you print and / or write down the revealed data so that on election day you can quickly locate your table, pavilion and serial number in the list of voters.
- Remember that a window will also appear where you will be informed whether or not you are a table member for this second round.
READ ALSO: Question of the day: What do the mock voting and the El Comercio-Ipsos survey reveal?
IT MAY INTEREST YOU