As of June 3, the cyclists Those who do not comply with the traffic regulations will be sanctioned with ballots that go up to 352 soles. In this video from El Comercio Te Explain, Gladys Pereyra, a journalist for the National section, details what infractions and fines are dealt with.
SIGHT: Fines for cyclists will start from June 3
The sanctions come from the Supreme Decree 012-2020 / MTC published a year ago, which regulated the law that promotes and regulates the use of bicycles as a means of sustainable transport throughout the country (Law No. 30936), published in 2019 The MTC cycling manual, derived from both documents, was published last September.
Said decree established that the ballots would be “educational” for one year. The term ends in two weeks and the PNP may fine driving while intoxicated, the lack of brakes or the sound system on the bicycle, among others.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- COVID-19: Comptroller General urges authorities to meet oxygen demand and speed up vaccination processes
- Ministry of Health confirmed the arrival of 350 thousand vaccines against COVID-19 from Pfizer next Monday and Wednesday
- New case of empty syringes in vaccination against COVID-19: Family realized alleged negligence after exposure of cases in networks
- Step by step: this is the protocol to follow in the placement of the vaccine against COVID-19
- From politics to market stall: why does the price of chicken change during the electoral juncture?