Pedro Aquino was expelled from the game between America vs. Pachuca for the quarterfinals of the Clausura of the MX League. The Peruvian midfielder committed a hard foul on his rival and the referee did not forgive. ‘Las águilas’ are left with 10 players and so far, they are in condition to visit in this edition of soccer in Mexico.
The Peruvian, who had been a figure in America throughout the season in the Clausura MX, will finally not play the return match at Azteca, where the ‘Eagles’ will have to seek a favorable result and overcome the 3-1 that they got in the first leg.
It was not a good result for América, which suffers a new defeat in the Clausura 2021 and now has the difficult mission of going back to 3-1. Santiago Solari’s team played one of their worst games of the season and that took its toll on their visit to the Hidalgo stadium.
The return will be played at Azteca this Sunday, May 16 from 20:05.
MORE IN DT …
- Xavi Hernández has a pact with Al Sadd in case Barcelona signs him instead of Koeman
- Baggio and a harsh criticism of former soccer players who work on television: “I find it very unpleasant to judge nonsense”
- America de Cali vs. Atlético Mineiro, a duel between gases and interruptions due to protests in Colombia
- Melgar vs. Aucas: Edison Vega tied for the ‘Idol of Quito’ | VIDEO
- Pachuca vs. America: Felipe Pardo scores a great goal for the ‘Tuzos’ 2-1 [VIDEO]