A woman, identified as Epifania Vega Chuqui, died after undergoing an aesthetic procedure in a place located in the 25 block of Avenida Caminos del Inca, in Groove.
SIGHT: COVID-19: pandemic indicators hit record levels in April | GRAPHICS
ATV + noted that the woman underwent a fat transfer at that facility. After his death, agents of the National Police, as well as watchmen and Control personnel arrived at the scene to investigate the case.
SIGHT: Sagasti announces that Peru will receive more than one million vaccines from AstraZeneca via Covax Facility this month
The personnel who work in the premises were intervened and transferred to the Sagitario police station to learn the circumstances of Vega Chuqui’s death.
SIGHT: COVID-19 vaccination: these are the rescheduling dates for those over 70 to get vaccinated
The journalistic report indicated that the establishment did not have an operating license. The woman was the mother of two children.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- The undecided vote on the ground of Pedro Castillo and Keiko Fujimori [ANÁLISIS]
- Vladimir Cerrón participated in a meeting between Pedro Castillo and the Russian ambassador
- Cerrón raises “third way” to change the Constitution and warns that it is a “threat to democracy”
- Peru Libre and Fuerza Popular do not yield positions on debates of the JNE: What do the legal persons adduce?
- Ipsos Survey in Fourth Estate: Pedro Castillo leads the preferences with 43% and Keiko reaches 34%