One of the most useful things we can do with our mobile phone is use some of your apps to annotate, in this way we can take everything down for when we need to remember it.
Y messaging apps are a good example where you can do it, since they are one of the tools that we use the most in our day to day life, so getting into the habit of going to consult those notes that we leave ourselves is something that we can assimilate very easily. So in this article we are going to tell you how to do it with WhatsApp, one of the most downloaded applications in the world. The steps that you will have to perform will be valid for both iOS and Android.
How to create a personal chat on WhatsApp with ourselves
To create a personal chat there are two ways, a first in which we will only need the help of a few steps and the writing of a URL. And the second, and a priori the simplest, creating a group with ourselves. We will tell you.
1st way: with the help of a URL
As we advanced in the first paragraph, doing it is very easy and fast and it will only cost you a couple of steps.
- Open on the smartphone, either iOS or Android, the browser.
- Second, write in the bar ‘https://wa.me/XXXXXXXXXXX’, where all those ‘X’ are the 9 digits of your phone number, including the country code – remember that in Spain it is 34-.
- Press where it says ‘Go’ to activate the ‘Click to chat’ function of WhatsApp.
Automatically, the browser will ask you if you want to open the app. Say yes and he will send you to WhatsApp, where a new chat empty with your phone number.
2nd way: creating a group with ourselves
This is one of the most legendary tricks on the platform to start a chat with yourself. It’s not really a chat with yourself, but a group with yourself, but with the addition that we can repeat this trick several times to have several chats with ourselves.
Bonus tip: How to anchor it to always have it in sight
Setting chats is very simple and will take a few seconds:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
- Go to the “Chats” tab in the main window
- Choose the conversations you want to bookmark above
- Mark one, two or three conversations in total with a long press
- Confirm with the pin icon at the top of the screen.