Sat.1 presenter Ruth Moschner experiences a bad fall – “Life at the limit”
Attentive fans simply don’t miss anything. In the network it showed Sat.1-Moderator Ruth Moschner in the recent past repeatedly with a striking accessory on her hand.
No, we’re not talking about an engagement ring. Instead, the hand adorns the Sat.1-Stars a black rail. Ruth Moschner is now explaining to her Instagram followers what this is all about.
Sat.1 presenter Ruth Moschner breaks up Carpal bone – tendon torn
In a question and answer session, Ruth Moschner, who is currently at the Sat.1– “Letters Battle” can be seen, the curious questions of their viewers. A fan noticed Ruth’s constant companion, a black wrist splint, and therefore wants to know: “What happened to your hand?”
Then Ruth reports of a bad fall that she suffered on January 31st. “I fell on ice while jogging and broke my pea leg and tore a tendon. In addition, there are probably some vertebrae on the back. “Ouch!
This is Ruth Moschner:
- Ruth Isabel Moschner was born on April 11, 1976 in Munich
- She had her first TV appearance at the age of 10 on “Aktenzeichen XY … unsolved”
- From March 2004 to May 2005 Ruth presented the RTL2 show “Big Brother”
- In 2007 she sat next to Dieter Bohlen and André Sarrasani on the jury of “Das Supertalent”
- From 2014 to 2018 Ruth Moschner presented the Vox program “Grill den Henssler”
- Since July 2019 she has been part of the German “The Masked Singer” council team
- Ruth Moschner has been moderating the “Letter Battle” on Sat.1 since October 2020
Sat.1 star has to shift down a gear: “The healing lasts”
The accident was around four months ago, but Ruth Moschner is still struggling with the consequences. “The healing takes time. That means, Ms. Hummelhintern still has to go slowly. Life at the limit, ”explains the 45-year-old.
Not that easy for the lively presenter.
More TV news:
“Let’s Dance”: RTL announces a bitter end – THIS message is absolutely sad for fans
ProSieben: Moderator unpacks – everyone can know THAT now
“Tagesschau” (ARD): After Aus by Linda Zervakis – now THAT comes out
Most recently, Ruth Moschner triggered a huge discussion on the subject of gender-sensitive language. You can find out what the TV presenter responded to a critical viewer message here.