The program COVAX, which favors the equitable distribution of vaccines, signed an agreement with Moderna to purchase 500 million doses of its vaccine against coronavirus, announced this Monday the Vaccine Alliance (Gavi).
SIGHT: India touches 20 million cases of coronavirus after adding 368,147 new infections in one day
“We are very happy to sign this new agreement with Modern, which gives participants COVAX access to another highly effective vaccine, ”said Seth Berkley, Gavi’s CEO, in a statement.
- Vaccine Tourism: All You Need to Know About US Visa Applications, Renewals, and Emergency Appointments
- India sets new record for coronavirus deaths in 24 hours
- Mexico detects the first case of the dreaded Indian variant of the coronavirus
Information in development
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Coronavirus: Bill Gates’ forecast on when and how it will return to normal
- “In the 70s Venezuela was modernity”: 3 Colombians who emigrated decades ago and do not want to return (despite the crisis)
- How aggressive is the Indian variant of coronavirus and why we know so little about it
- North Miami Beach will no longer vaccinate tourists for free against the coronavirus, as offered by its mayor
- The situation in India due to the coronavirus is “more than heartbreaking”, warns the WHO
- Israel beats the coronavirus: detects only 38 cases in a day, the lowest number in a year