Inter denies contract termination request for Paolo Guerrero: "It is very important and we are counting on him," said vice president

Internacional de Porto Alegre denied having received a request to terminate the contract with Paolo Guerrero, said the vice president of the Brazilian club, João Patrício Herrmann, despite the fact that the representative of the Peruvian attacker assures the contrary.

There is nothing about the athlete’s request for termination”Said the manager of ‘Colorado’ this Friday night in dialogue with Globo Esporte.

Guerrero is very important for Inter and we are counting on him. He is working to return as soon as possible and be available to the coaching staff”Herrmann said about the ‘Predator’, who is currently away from the courts due to tendinitis in his right knee. However, a different version has been released.

Vagner Martins, a Brazilian journalist, was the first to mention on his YouTube channel that Vinícius Prates, Guerrero’s agent, had already requested the contract termination at the request of the forward. Globo Esporte confirmed that the businessman disclosed this information.

According to the Brazilian press, the striker for the Peruvian team is uncomfortable seeing that Inter has no intention of renewing and would have decided to accelerate his departure to another team. The end of the bond between the ‘Colorado’ and Paolo Guerrero expires in December of this year.

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply