The singer Diego Dibós, former vocalist of the group TK, beat the coronavirus (COVID-19) after several days in the intensive care unit (ICU).
SIGHT: Yahaira Plasencia announces that he will pronounce tonight: “I will answer all your questions”
Colleagues of the Peruvian musician were responsible for announcing the good news through social networks.
“Good news: Diego is already home. A strong hug in the distance!”, wrote Pocho Prieto, vocalist of the group Río.
“Very good news! Our dear friend Diego Dibós beat COVID-19! Thank God and all your energy! Everyone happy! “, expressed Koky Bonilla, leader of the band Aphrodisíaco.
SIGHT: Maria Grazia Polanco asks for prayers for her father who fights against COVID-19: “Resist daddy”
For its part, Radio Oasis published a video of the precise moment in which Diego Dibós returned home after defeating COVID-19.
“Peruvian singer left ICU and returns home”, quoted the media through its official Instagram.
See this post on Instagram
‘Mister G’ defeated COVID-19 and returned to “This is war”
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Johanna San Miguel and her harsh criticism of Yahaira Plasencia, Facundo González and ‘Pancho’ Rodríguez: “I hope they don’t come back”
- Yahaira Plasencia: Facundo González apologizes after attending the Covid-19 party of the sauce boat
- Tula Rodríguez after Yahaira Plasencia’s COVID party: “Those of us who lost a family member, we know what it feels like” | VIDEO
- Toño Centella, the musician of the ‘privaditos’, wants to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in the US
- Magaly Medina on Yahaira Plasencia: “It is the most shameful event of the year” [VIDEO]