Not allowed for cardiacs. Weidman suffered a severe injury that would possibly keep him out of the Octagon for several months. After the first round, the fighter badly supported his foot and experienced firsthand the breaking of his tibia against Hall by UFC 261. The images were witnessed by millions of fans who immediately went viral on social networks.
- Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal
- Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade
- Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman
- Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute
- Alex Oliveira vs Randy Brown
- Dwight Grant vs Stefan Sekulic
- Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen
- Patrick Sabatini vs Tristan Connelly
- First preliminaries
- Danaa Batgerel vs Kevin Natividad
- Kazula Vargas vs Ronghzu
- Aoriqileng vs Jeffrey Molina
- Na Liang vs Ariane Carnelossi
Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal
For the second time in just nine months, UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman (35-14) meets again in the Octagon against Jorge Masvidal (35-14), however, the fight is presented differently this time.
‘Gamebred’ agreed to challenge Usman last July for UFC 251 with just six days notice, replacing Gilbert Burns, who finished the Nigerian with a powerful knockout in February (UFC 258).
More prepared to seek the title, Masvidal faces his rematch against Usman with great confidence. “I definitely learned things in the first fight heading into the rematch. The first thing is that it hits, nothing hard. He is one of the softest punchers I have faced, ”said the American in the lead up to the fight. “In the game of fists, mine is much better, also in the fight he gets very tired,” he warned.